Calgary Technology Career: Service Coordinator
Pure IT is a client-centric organization focused on providing top-level service to our clients in the Calgary and surrounding Alberta areas. The role’s primary focus is to coordinate the processing of all open requests and usher them to completion within SLA compliance. The position is a supervisory role and must monitor the workload across all technicians and the quality of work. Most importantly, oversee the service team and determine which requests need intervention to meet customer’s expectations. The ideal candidate should have a technical background and experience as they are required to support our customers from level 1, level 2, and level 3 support.
The secondary focus is to oversee monitoring alerts generated by the RMM, AV alerts, and disaster recovery systems (Backups) managed by the NOC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with customers and technicians to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Schedule pre-scheduled and ad-hoc site visits.
- Regularly meet with Service Manager and provide metrics on tickets, tech utilization, and ongoing issues.
- Manage all open tickets and ensure they are completed within SLA compliance.
- Monitor workload across all technicians and what they are working on
- Supervise the NOC team and ensure Pure IT standard operating procedures are being followed
- Ensure proper solution is provided by our techs and not workarounds
- Allocate monthly maintenance tasks
- Manage and monitor tech utilization and ensure evenly shared workload
- Review timesheets
- Review tech team leave requests
- Assist with training new techs
- Provide multilevel support ranging from Level I, II and III
- Assist with triaging calls and email service requests
- Oversee monitoring alerts
- Quality checks of workstation build
- Responsible for a limited number of clients acting as a primary technician
- Escalation point for technicians before being escalated to seniors
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Strong planning, organizing, and time management skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively under pressure with minimum supervision
- Professionally mature with sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Flexible and adaptable team player focused on delivering an excellent customer service experience
- Punctual and dependable
- Goal and results oriented
- Committed to continuous education and personal development
- At least one exam for a recent Microsoft server operating system
- Technical diploma or degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with a managed service provider
- Experience in working and supporting multiple clients simultaneously is essential
- Experience working in ticket tracking systems such as Autotask (or equivalent)