Computer Tech Support In Calgary
Pure IT provides reliable online computer tech support designed to enhance workplace efficiencies, improve overall productivity and eliminate costly downtimes. Our online Tech Support experts connect remotely to your IT infrastructure to troubleshoot and quickly fix any of your computer issues in Calgary. Partnering with our team of Microsoft and IT support specialists offers you immediate access to the best technical and IT solutions resources available 24/7, so you spend less time worrying and more time improving your bottom line.
Why Choose Our Online Computer Tech Support
The benefits of getting technical support over the internet from Pure IT are endless. Some of the essential advantages that your business enjoys once you partner with us include:
- Easy and immediate access to solutions: Computer issues come at the least expected time to seriously disrupt your work productivity and cause delayed delivery of projects. Pure IT offers reliable online computer tech support to guarantee your peace of mind. Our 24/7 online services ensure any emerging issue is resolved quickly before it impacts your operations and affects your workflows. Whenever you are encountering any tech issue, you can call, email, or send a live chat to us any time of the day or night and our team will immediately swing into action.
- Cost-effectiveness: Because this service is offered remotely, you enjoy premium solutions charged at annual tech plans that cover an unlimited number of incidences at lower prices. By subscribing to our yearly maintenance plans, you can save thousands of dollars spent on your in-house team and other local services that charge heftily for single or hourly services.
- Cross-device and cross-platform support: Our online tech support covers a wide range of devices no matter their platforms of operating systems, brands, and types. This means subscribing to our online tech support plan allows you to access the most comprehensive IT support covering various devices and platforms, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, monitors, printers, scanners, storage media, and more.
- Immediate help for remote work: In the current hybrid work model, more of your employees work from home or far away from the office. There are many remote locations where you may not get expert technicians nearby to provide immediate help whenever you encounter a tech issue. Besides, there are several countries where onsite tech support is unaffordable under an average budget. With the help of our online tech support team, you can rest assured your tech issues will be resolved quickly no matter your location, so you focus on your other important tasks.
IT Help Desk Support
We provide reliable online and onsite IT help desk support to help maintain, fix and upgrade your systems. We do a range of behind-the-scenes computer maintenance and repair remotely from our Calgary offices, designed to keep your networks and systems running optimally for improved efficiency. Pure IT help desk services provide you with immediate and professional help desk support without the costly overhead. Our online computer tech support in Calgary is available 24x7x365 via phone, email, webchat, or our secure web portal.
In today’s highly competitive business environment, innovative cloud services can help you optimize your operations and gain an advantage over your competition. Whether you are leveraging cloud services to improve efficiency or streamline internal processes, Pure IT is ready to help you take your business to the next stage. Our online managed cloud services include Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions that ensure your cloud resources are running efficiently while allowing you to access software and infrastructure from anywhere through the cloud and reduce upfront costs, storage costs, and energy consumption. It also encompasses various Cloud IT tasks such as engineering on-demand, operations management, 24/7 help desk support, and hosting and implementation. Our cloud services’ advantages include lower costs, high speeds, and the highest security standards. They are also designed to free up your internal IT teams to concentrate on more complex initiatives that drive new business outcomes.
Security against online threats
There is a myriad of malicious programs that could infect your PC and stored data at any given time. Recent studies reveal growing cybersecurity risks driven by the increasing adoption of remote work. If not mitigated, these risks could expose your company data and lead to reputational damage, compromised compliance, and loss of customer trust. Fortunately, our online computer IT security experts can protect against the risk of viruses, malware, spyware, and other forms of attacks. We will monitor your systems and scan your hardware and remove harmful software programs before they cause irreparable damage. Some of the specific security strategies that our experts employ to protect your systems and networks include:
- Two-factor authentication
- Data backups
- Data encryption
- Configurable sharing rules
- Per-user access rights for your data
- Threat hunting or incident response.
- Monitoring, penetration testing
Backups and disaster recovery
Data loss can be devastating for your business. Natural disasters such as fires, flooding, or fatal system crashes can happen when you least expect. Knowing your systems are well backed up for any eventualities gives you peace of mind. Our disaster recovery service leverages cloud computing to back up and store your resources on a cloud system to protect valuable data from any disasters. In the event of system-wide failure or damage to your systems caused by disasters, you will have a complete system backup that allows you to resume your operations as quickly as possible.
Our online tech support solutions provide complete visibility of the health and status of your IT systems, with detailed monthly reporting. Access to timely data and the proper reporting and analytics enhances your ability to make more informed, evidence-based decisions. Our online reporting and analytics solutions help you formulate sound strategies to improve the efficiency of your IT infrastructure for greater outcomes.
Get Exceptional Online Tech Support in Calgary
Not every computer problem requires hands-on repair. Most tech issues affecting most organizations and businesses in Calgary can be fixed quickly by our highly experienced and knowledgeable tech nerds. Our online computer tech support ensures your entire IT infrastructure is up and running without you even having to leave your desk. Whether you need to revitalize your network or fine-tune the existing solution you already have, Pure IT offers the perfect IT solution that aligns with your Calgary business and reliable IT service. Contact us today to learn more.